Risk Assessment (HSE Model)
Injury. Infection. Stress. Allergy. Slippery floors… Make no mistake - the workplace can be dangerous!
This three-hour course helps staff assess workplace risks using the HSE 5-Step Risk Assessment Model.
Introduction / Refresher
All levels and disciplines of staff
To enable staff of all levels and disciplines identify and assess risks in the workplace.
Up to 15 students
- The need for risk assessment
- Common work-related health problems
- Defining hazards and risks
- Means to identify hazards
- HSE 5-Step Risk Assessment tool
- Ongoing nature of risk assessment
- Dealing with hazards and risks
- Knowledge test
Lecture, group discussion, exercises
Students are assessed on the basis of
their performance of the exercises and
in the summative test at the end.
- Care Standards Act regulations
- Skills for Care Induction Standards
- National Vocational Qualifications
- Health & Safety Executive guidelines
- Attendance forms
- Course notes / handouts
- Knowledge tests
- Training records
- Feedback forms
- Certificates of Achievement
Dependent on your training needs.
Call 020 3115 1039 for a quote!
This course description is not a contract and content may be subject to change.
Call Michael today on 020 3115 1039
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Hughes MSc BSc(Hons) RN DipN ENB 998 ENB 978 Cert HPM FRSPH FIHPE PTLLS
Healthcare Training 79 Lodge Lane, North Finchley, London N12 8JG Tel/Fax: 020 3115 1039
Infection Control, Nutrition & Hydration,
Recording Care, Emergency Response
Safeguarding, Health & Safety
Food Hygiene, Fire Safety
Dementia, MCA, DOLS,
Dementia, Diabetes, Parkinson's, Stroke