Fires ruin lives and destroy businesses, yet many fires could be prevented ....
This three-hour course helps staff of all levels and disciplines prevent fire and respond promptly, safely and effectively should a fire occur.
Introduction / Refresher
All levels and disciplines of staff
To enable staff to prevent and respond to fires promptly, safely and effectively.
Up to 15 students
- Extent of fire-related death / injury
- The Fire Triangle
- Fire hazard identification
- Preventing fire
- Preventing the spread of fire
- Fire equipment and procedures
- Fire extinguishers - types and uses
- Non-use of lifts / non-blocking of fire
exits / non-interfering with fire doors
- Evacuation issues
- Knowledge test
Lecture, group discussion, case studies and practical exercises.
Students are assessed on the basis of
their performance of the exercises and
in the summative test at the end.
- Care Standards Act regulations
- Skills for Care Induction Standards
- National Vocational Qualifications
- Health & Safety at Work Act
- Attendance forms
- Course notes / handouts
- Knowledge tests
- Training records
- Feedback forms
- Certificates of Achievement
Dependent on your training needs.
Call 020 3115 1039 for a quote!
This course description is not a contract and content may be subject to change.
Call Michael today on 020 3115 1039
or email email@example.com
Michael Hughes MSc BSc(Hons) RN DipN ENB 998 ENB 978 Cert HPM FRSPH FIHPE PTLLS
Healthcare Training 79 Lodge Lane, North Finchley, London N12 8JG Tel/Fax: 020 3115 1039
Infection Control, Nutrition & Hydration,
Recording Care, Emergency Response
Safeguarding, Health & Safety
Food Hygiene, Fire Safety
Dementia, MCA, DOLS,
Dementia, Diabetes, Parkinson's, Stroke