Hailing from Ireland, I worked in advertising, community nursing and journalism before finding my niche in 2000 when I started training for BNA, a leading nursing agency.
I enjoyed training immensely and soon went out on my own. Today, I provide a wide range of courses to a growing number of clients, including charities, independent homes and nursing home chains.
But why should you use me? How am I different? Well, apart from being reliable and knowledgeable, I relate well to students of all levels. My enthusiasm makes training enjoyable and I get results.
I also invest heavily in my own training and update a different course every month to accommodate changes in practice and keep things fresh.
A little more detail . . .
Key Academic Qualifications
- MSc Health Promotion - Brunel University (2002)
- BSc (Hons) Practice Development - Middx University (1999)
- Certificate in Health Planning & Management - University of London (1999)
- Diploma in Nursing (Adult) - City University / Barts (1995)
- ENB 998 Teaching & Assessing in Clinical Practice
- CIEH Professional Trainer Certificate
- Community nursing
- Hospital nursing (medical / surgical)
- Nursing and Midwifery Council (Adult Nursing)
Universities in which I've lectured
- The Royal Society for the Promotion of Health
- The Institute of Health Promotion & Education
Journals in which I've been published
- City University
- Kings College London
- The University of Greenwich
- The University of North London
- British Journal of Community Nursing
- British Journal of Podiatry
- Journal of Community Nursing
- Nursing and Residential Care
- Nursing Standard
- Nursing Times
- Practice Nurse