'If you can fill the unforgiving minute…'
There is never enough time for everything. Every day we chose what to do, when, and how, but do we always make the right choices?
This three-hour course is designed to help staff of all levels and disciplines make the most of their time and be more productive, both in work and outside of it!
Introduction / Refresher
All levels and disciplines of staff
To enable staff to use their time more effectively.
Up to 15 students
- Defining time management
- Benefits of effective time management
- Common time-wasting activities
- Eliminating and reducing time-wasters
- 'List, Prioritise, Plan' approach
- Prioritising using the 'ABC System'
- Focussing on high priority activities
- Telephone timesavers
- Knowledge test
Lecture, discussion, practical exercises
Students are assessed on the basis of their performance of the exercises and in the summative test at the end.
- Care Standards Act regulations
- Skills for Care Induction Standards
- National Vocational Qualifications
- Attendance forms
- Course notes / handouts
- Knowledge tests
- Training records
- Feedback forms
- Certificates of Achievement
Dependent on your training needs.
Call 020 3115 1039 for a quote!
This course description is not a contract and content may be subject to change.
Call Michael today on 020 3115 1039
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Hughes MSc BSc(Hons) RN DipN ENB 998 ENB 978 Cert HPM FRSPH FIHPE PTLLS
Healthcare Training 79 Lodge Lane, North Finchley, London N12 8JG Tel/Fax: 020 3115 1039
Infection Control, Nutrition & Hydration,
Recording Care, Emergency Response
Safeguarding, Health & Safety
Food Hygiene, Fire Safety
Dementia, MCA, DOLS,
Dementia, Diabetes, Parkinson's, Stroke