Introduction / Refresher
Nurses and Senior Carers
To enable nursing and senior care staff write better plans of care
Up to 15 students
- Defining care plans
- Reasons for care plans
- Care plans and the Nursing Process
- Features of good and poor care plans
- Key steps in writing care plans
- Keeping care plans person-centred
- Where to get guidance
- Updating daily records of care
- Frequency of care plan reviews
- Knowledge test
Lecture, group discussion and practical
Students are assessed on the basis of
their performance of the exercises and
in the summative test at the end.
- Care Standards Act regulations
- Skills for Care Induction Standards
- National Vocational Qualifications
- Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Attendance forms
- Course notes / handouts
- Knowledge tests
- Training records
- Feedback forms
- Certificates of Achievement
Dependent on your training needs.
Call 020 3115 1039 for a quote!
'The care plan was all over the place. I could hardly read the handwriting. It was torn, covered in correction fluid, and hardly made any sense at all…'
This three-hour course helps nursing and care staff write better plans of care for clients.
This course description is not a contract and content may be subject to change.
Call Michael today on 020 3115 1039
or email email@example.com
Michael Hughes MSc BSc(Hons) RN DipN ENB 998 ENB 978 Cert HPM FRSPH FIHPE PTLLS
Healthcare Training 79 Lodge Lane, North Finchley, London N12 8JG Tel/Fax: 020 3115 1039
Infection Control, Nutrition & Hydration,
Recording Care, Emergency Response
Safeguarding, Health & Safety
Food Hygiene, Fire Safety
Dementia, MCA, DOLS,
Dementia, Diabetes, Parkinson's, Stroke